Sunday, March 25, 2012

Classic Viral Videos (Part 2)

Follow this link to our all-time list of the best viral videos on the Interweb: Joke Grenade's All-Time Viral Video Favorites. Are you a cat fan? Pinky the Cat as well as Ninja Cat should satisfy your cute quota.  Also, Cop Accidentally Shoots Himself will make you both laugh and cringe.  Daft Hands will make your digits get down.  The Reporter With a Fly in his Mouth with have you laughing and gagging.

We've included the spoof of The Shining, which is actually my favorite romantic-comedy.  I love it.  I laughed. I cried.  I shit my pants in fear.  Quality.  And in case you were thinking that the All-Time list was too cool and didn't have any enough douche bags... well think again.  Tom Cruise on Tom Cruise Scientologist made our list.  If you haven't seen the whole thing, we've got the original version in its entirety.  And it is chock full of douche-baggery!  If you like puppets and rap, or if you just like the Bert and Ernie Rap, we've included that masterpiece as well.
For the video game nerds and the saboteurs at heart, there is Leeroy Jenkins for your viewing pleasure.  It is a very funny video about a renegade gamer who puts his entire platoon at risk due to his own impatience.  G.I. Joe Pork Sandwiches is our personal favorite.  It is an absolutely hysterical re-dub of a G.I. Joe public service announcement.
So follow the link above and enjoy our all-time list of super good viral video classics.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment